The U.S. Embassy Announces Grants Competition for Intercultural Dialogue
The Embassy of the United States of America announces an open grants competition for cultural organizations in Moldova. During this round, the Democracy Commission Small Grants Program provides funding opportunities to organizations such as theaters, museums, libraries, professional associations and unions, NGOs, cultural institutes for sustainable projects that promote intercultural dialogue.
For this competition, the U.S. Embassy welcomes projects that are related to the following priorities:
- Promotion of intercultural dialogue
- Promotion of cultural diversity
- Widening access to and participation in cultural activities
- Promotion of national values in remote areas and underserved communities
- Promotion of national unity through the arts
Award Period: Up to 12 months
Award Amount: We will consider projects totaling up to $25,000
Application Deadline: The application form must be submitted electronically to firstname.lastname@example.org before May 4, 2016.
Contact Information: American Resource Center, 75, Al. Mateevici str., Chisinau, Moldova, tel.: (+373 22) 85-17-06 or (+373 22) 85-17-07; fax: 85-17-20 E-mail: email@example.com