Doing Business in Moldova
Feel free to use the U.S. Embassy as your first resource to explore opportunities of doing business in Moldova. We provide in-country counseling, general market information and relevant contact information to help U.S. businesses navigate the Moldovan market.
TO GET STARTED:
Investing in Moldova
A few steps for a U.S. company to consider as it gets started to invest in Moldova:
- Register with the U.S. Embassy – If you are planning a visit to consider investment, let us know by sending an email to the contact addresses on this page.
- Visit the Moldovan Investment and Export Promotion Organization or the Moldovan Chamber of Commerce and Industry
- Visit the American Chamber of Commerce in Moldova (AmCham Moldova)
- Investment Guide (Moldovan Investment and Export Promotion Organization) (PDF 23 Mb)
How to… Reports
Mr. Iulian Bogasieru, Economic/Commercial Assistant
U.S. Embassy Chisinau Moldova
Str. Alexei Mateevici 103,
Chisinau MD 2009, Moldova
Main switchboard +373 (22) 40 83 00
Fax: +373 (22) 23 30 74/40 84 10
All downloadable documents on this page are provided in PDF format. To view PDFs you must have a copy of Adobe Acrobat Reader. You may download a free version by clicking the link above.
- BusinessUSA.gov is the U.S. Government's official web portal to support business start-ups, growth, financing, and exporting.